Many funeral homes are being asked to serve the needs of environmentally-conscious families. Most funeral directors are ready to respond with green burial options and memorial products. Here are more 'green funeral' ideas that you can share with families.
- Selling Funeral Services and Products To Women: 5 Tips
- New Product: Introducing the Grenoble Urn Series
- Don't end the year with an Energy Crisis
- Working with the Family of a Runner, Biking Fanatic, or Basketball Fan?
- Product Profile: Floral Urns
- Fresh Ideas for Eco-Friendly Funerals
- Product Profile: Wave Gray Genuine Marble Urn
- Helping Families Plan Powerful Memorials by Sharing Their Heritage
- Team Retreats that Funeral Homes Can Do
- Butterfly Urns
Posted by Marcy Lindberg on 7/24/2017 to Funeral Ideas
A person's family heritage -- such as Irish or Korean -- is often an important part of his or her identity. As you help families plan services for a loved one, you can play an important role in adding powerful meaning to funeral rituals by referencing that heritage.
Posted by Jennifer Cummins on 5/12/2016 to Funeral Ideas
Need more ways to honor military and their families? Is it difficult to find a honorable location for the American flag during a ceremony when a cremation urn is included? In this post, we share unique ways that dignified military honors are being provided to military personnel that wish to be cremated; including ideas of where to display the U.S. flag with a cremation urn.